Hi Rugged Glam-ers! I have so much to share and tell you about! I just got back from Brisbane, Australia! I have fallen in LOVE with that city and a big HELLO to all the Rugged Glam-ers in Brisbane! I’ll be updating travel posts on:
- Where to shop: The shopping (DAVID JONES is my new favorite!) and Louboutin Boutique.
- Australian Luxury Fashion Designers: Discovering and splurging big time on unique Australian Fashion Designers.
- Cultural and Social Events: The races and fascinators and RM Williams Boots.
- Culinary Culture: Trying new food (is it weird that I am LOVING Vegemite ?! )
- Cash Back: The Tourist Refund Scheme (i.e. tax refund) at the airport (I’ll explain how you can get nearly 10% back on your purchases over $300 AUS if you don’t live in Australia!)… trust me, you DON’T want to miss this opportunity to get money back – especially when you’ve just spent a great deal of money!
- The Skyline: …and finally, the beautiful city and kindest people that live in it!
I’m working on editing photos and shopping videos from my trip so stay tuned and I’ll be updating this page shortly! Until then, let me know if you have anything you’d like to see or know in particular there, and if you happen to be a Rugged Glam-er from down under, enjoy summer and your beautiful city!