Hi Rugged Glam-ers!
Welcome back to my fashion blog! I wanted to do a quick review of one of my TOP 10 heels in my Christian Louboutin and luxury designer collection! And that is the Christian Louboutin Madam Menodo Pump in 100mm!
You will recall, I was lusting over this heel last year at this time when I spotted it at Neiman Marcus! I was DYING for it and new it was one of those “seasonal releases” that I may never see again in the same pattern, style, and cuteness (did I mention it has a bow?) …. so anyway, I dished out the cash and after nearly a year of use, I feel I can give you a solid opinion and advice on the heel. (Scroll to the end if you’d like to see my full YouTube Review of it – while you’re there, please subscribe and help me grow!).
- Fit: The Menodo Pump fits True To Size (European). I would suggest taking a full size down from your So Kate Size , or 1/2 size down from your So Kate Size if you have wider feet (like me 😉 ).
- Sexiness: This heel is SUPER sexy. It is a show-stopping 10/10 and from all those “non-haters in the world”, I get plenty of kind compliments on their beauty; as for haters, well I just catch them staring as they are stingy when it comes to passing out compliments, lol jk.
- Side Note: (Don’t be that person! …. Rule of thumb for me – ALWAYS passing out compliments – even to complete strangers… For example, on the elevator this morning, I complimented a girl’s bag…. at the cash register, I complimented the cashier’s nail polish)…. trust me – it will ALWAYS brighten their day…. but you already knew that because as a Rugged Glam-er, being kind is already what you do! xoxo
- Comfort: It took me about two times of wearing these heels for about an hour to break them in 100%! But that is because I have a bit of a wider foot and my feet can get scrunched at the start of the toe box. Even though these are 100mm heels, they really are incredibly comfortable. I find you have a lot of support in the pitch and it doesn’t strain the arch of your foot.
- Where to Wear: These are incredibly versatile. You can dress them up (Little Black Dress for a dinner outfit), wear them with a suit to work, khakis or a sun dress to brunch, and of course ripped jeans and a t-shirt to glam up your rugged outfit! There are SO many ways you can wear this.
- Heel Skill Level: 7/10. Most Rugged Glam-ers are already advanced heel wearers… so I think these will not be difficult for you to walk in at all. However it you’re new to high heels, be sure to try these on and test them out before you splurge… you might need to stick to an 85mm for starters.
- Accessories: Handbag choice to pair it with? You’ll recall from my post in which I coveted the Chloe Faye Perforated Pineapple bag with these heels, that I would want to wear them with the Chloe bag! I ended up getting the Chloe Perforated Pineapple Drew Bag instead of the Faye Bag in that pattern and these Menodo’s will match 1 million percent with it! I also wear them with my Chloe Nile Bag. Again – they’re incredibly versatile so it just depends on your outfit!
The Verdict: I would absolutely recommend these heels to any Rugged Glam-er! You can also pick from other color options depending on your wardrobe – I found the color I chose in the beige to be best for mine!
I hope this review helps Rugged Glam-ers! I find it is a wardrobe essential and one of my Top 10 heels in my collection! If you get it, you won’t regret it!
Where to buy: They’ve sold out so quickly so if you have managed to find them in your size, don’t hesitate to get them in the snakeskin -I’ve been looking for them in the Blue and can’t get my hands on them (I regret hesitating with the blue!)…. however, you can find them in the base colors
Let me know if you have any questions and I’ll get back to you! Thank you as always for stopping by and have a wonderful, COMPLIMENT-FILLED day!